Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
1. The purchase value includes all charges such as booking fees, postage and any service charges.
2. The payment plan is available to any customer purchasing tickets and/or upsells which total a value of £1000 or more. The number and amount of payments, ticket prices and upsells will vary depending on when a ticket is booked and will be confirmed in the then current payment plan terms and conditions.
3. Subject to paragraph 11 below, the first payment is non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
4. The first payments will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ‘ticket(s)’ and / or ‘upsells’ during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent payment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the dates as set out in the payment plan schedule, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card used must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 (five) days of the relevant due date, your ‘ticket(s)’ and / or ‘upsells’ will be void and the first payment paid by you will be forfeited.
5. The per ticket booking fee will be included within the payment plan price. Failure to complete the payment plan will result in first payment paid by you will be forfeited which includes the booking fee.
6. The per transaction cost of delivery if applicable and summarised in the checkout basket will be included within the payment plan.
7. The transaction will be completed only once your payments of the Instalments have been processed. Failure to complete the payment plan will result in the first payment paid by you being forfeited which includes the booking fee.
8. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 5, you will lose: (i) the first Instalment (including service charge but excluding the delivery fee) and (ii) the ticket(s) and any ‘upsells’ to which you were entitled under the PP).
9.The PP requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and to pay the full ticket price plus the applicable service charge and delivery costs.
10. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are available on your debit or credit card to ensure that payments are processed on the due dates, as set out in the payment plan schedule and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
11. The first payment of the part instalment payment plan (including part there of booking fees, postage fees and service charges) is non-refundable, save where Lytham Festival 2020 is cancelled. In all other circumstances, no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
12. If you purchased any of the ‘upsell’ items listed below within your payment plan, you will be refunded the percentage paid by you in respect of such ‘upsell’ items where Lytham Festival 2020 is cancelled. No other supplementary items purchased by you will be refunded in such circumstances:
13.These special terms and conditions are in addition to Ticketmaster’s purchase policy available at http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html
14.‘Tickets’ and ‘Upsells’ cannot be refunded or exchanged after your purchase has been completed, save as provided in Ticketmaster’s purchase policy referred to in paragraph 12 above.