Within your Concert Arena, a landmark conservation project is taking place which allows you to enjoy this exclusive
‘Painted Hall Ceiling Tour’ & Sponsors Bar Access
Add a ‘once in a lifetime experience’ and make your event even more memorable!
Designed by England’s greatest Architects Sir Christopher Wren and Nicholas Hawksmoor the décor of the stunning Painted Hall was completed in the 1700’s by Sir James Thornhill. Taking 19 years to complete, this beautiful Centre-piece of the Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site, is considered the finest dining hall in Europe.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to enjoy a tour taking you right to the top of the scaffold, enabling you to get up close & personal, via a special observation deck and amaze at this unique project. See the for yourself the before & after sections brought to new vibrancy.
This ‘never to be offered again’ package will include:
- Welcome glass of Premium Prosecco
- Delicious Canape’s (Courtesy of Award Winning Caterers Ampersand)
- Concert & Tour Souvenir Laminates & Lanyards
- Guided ‘Scaffold Tour’ of the Stunning & Historical Painted Hall (Approx 20 mins)
- Access to Outdoor Sponsor’s pay bar for duration of the Concert (wristband access only)
- Access to Concert outdoor Toilets allocated for the sole use of Scaffold Tour & Sponsor’s Bar Guests
- Event Hosts
Offered for just £79!